Welcome to the first edition of Wish List Wednesday!
1. First on our list is a classic Ralph Lauren Blue Label bathing suit. There is something so appealing about a simple cut with an always fashionable nautical stripe. This suit also has a subtle vintage feel that many designers have been showing this season. Not to mention we love the crocheted ring and the herringbone texture!
2. Kate Spade’s “reprint” of The Importance of Being Earnest has us wanting to restock the library! This clutch might not contain any pages, but it has plenty of charm. Who hasn’t wanted to stash their treasures inside a good read? This novel-ty (please excuse the puns) accessory can be found as other classic literature such as Romeo and Juliet and A Tale of Two Cities.
3. Keep your busy life in order with Lilly Pulitzer’s 2013 organizer. It comes in tons of different sizes and prints, and has both weekly and monthly calendars for planning ahead. Plus it has really cute stickers, like, who doesn’t love a crocodile wearing a fez?
4. Who would The Daily Cardigan be if we didn’t want yet another cardi?! This J. Crew featherweight cashmere sweater is perfect for cool summer nights or dinner at the club. Plus, mint has been seen in many collections in the Spring/Summer shows.
5. We absolutely love this J. Crew Bubble necklace. In 18K gold electroplated brass and many different colors, it’s the perfect way to dress up any outfit. After all, “a strong piece of jewelry can make a simple outfit look elegant” -Giorgio Armani
6. Inspired by Miami and Palm Beach fashion, Lilly Pulitzer’s Colleen romper is the cutest and easiest summer outfit. It comes in two fun patterns: Clam Jam and Hey Sailor!
7. We can’t get enough of Kate Spade’s desert themed accessories! This gold plated and leather belt adds just the right amount of whimsy to any ensemble.